WFloating ToolBox Apps – Download
Floating ToolBox is application provider for you floating launcher to launch your favorite apps anywhere.
Floating Toolbox( Floating Launcher ) is a shortcut application.Floating Toolbox gives you access to your apps from anywhere by pressing the Floating button.
Floating Toolbox( Floating Launcher ) is a shortcut application.
Floating Toolbox gives you access to your apps from anywhere by pressing the Floating button.
– Add applications to Floating Toolbox by long pressing the Floating icon or press the launcher icon.
– Add up to 5 apps(unlimited apps on pro version)
– Drag the Floating Toolbox icon anywhere on the screen.
– Change Floating Toolbox size.
– Change Floating Toolbox transparency.
– Hide on launch(from list) feature.(pro version)
– Enable/disable animation.
– Enable/disable vibration.
– Sort applications.
– Option to hide Floating Toolbox.
– Option to Hide on landscape rotate.
– Option to Hide Floating Toolbox by long press.
– Change Floating Toolbox color.
– Show Floating Toolbox On lock screen.
– Toggles – Home Button, GPS, Bluetooth, Rotate, Light, Hide Floating Toolbox and Remove Floating Toolbox.
Support translate https://oskytui.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=336030[Featured] ✔ Add more 5 apps
✔ Drag the Toolbox icon anywhere on screen.
✔ Change Toolbox size.
✔ Start on boot
✔ Custom sort app item direct on ToolBox.
✔ Change Color ToolBox
✔ Change floating icon ToolBox(custom icon which you want)
✔ Support Animation when open ToolBox
✔ Change the transparent floating icon
✔ Change floating icon color [Guide User] ✔ Enable ToolBox to use.
✔ Select apps to add to Toolbox.
✔ Long Press Floating ToolBox to hide icon and after you can tap into notification to show it again
✔ Double Tap Floating ToolBox open recent Task.
✔ Move floating icon to anywhere on the screen
✔ Press and hold app item on ToolBox to custom sort. [Note] ✔ When application killed. Please wait for a few second to application initialize Service again and you can use it.
[Trick] ✔ To keep service(ToolBox will not disappear) when the app is killed. You can check the feature “Show notification” setting default.
– Almost died? Heal yourself or switch to creative in-game!
– Forgot the recipe for an item? Just check it using the menu!
– Got tired of walking every time you need to get an item from main chest? Use the teleport feature!
– Can’t find diamonds for hours? Just activate the X-Ray mode.
– Destroying trees takes forever? Enable the tree capitator option and destroy whole trees instantly!
Download this application and become a master of Minecraft: Pocket Edition!
Floating Tool bar gives you quick access to your favourite apps and tools from (lock screen, home screen or when using another apps).
* 8 feature. App. Tools, Music, Web, Weather, Contact, Event, Recent app.
– App: Creat shortcut to access favorite app quickly.
– Tools : Control your device ” Wifi, flash light, Turn off screen, Hospot……..”
– Web : Save your link as shortcut. You can quick access to them.
– Contact: Add your favorite contact. Option direct call to contact.
– Weather : Auto find location and get Weather status. Get weather by static location….
* Give you quick access to favourite apps, tools, website and quick dial your closed friends.
* Floating bar can enable/disable easily
* Allow you moving the floating bar around the screen.
* Auto collapse shortcut bar when click outside the bar.
* Can change color, style in setting.
* User can add favorite contact of friend or family to call directly .
“This app uses Accessibility services.”
Below are detail permissions we used in this application
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
*BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN : We need this permisson to enable Tool “Turn On/ Off your screen”. So please accept this permission to use this tool.
* SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW : it’s for floating bar is over the top with other app, so you can access it during using other app
* ACCESS_WIFI_STATE && CHANGE_WIFI_STATE : you can turn on/off wifi in floating bar by click to wifi icon, no need go to settings
* WRITE_SETTINGS : it’s for change rotation function
* FLASHLIGHT : it’s for function flashlight applied with android M above
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : if befor you restart your phone, turn on my application, after restart it will automatically turn on
* READ_CONTACTS : it will query from contacts to get contact so you can select what favourite contact you want to add on quick floating bar
* CALL_PHONE : when added favourite contact on floating bar, you can click to call
* BLUETOOTH & BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: to turn on /off bluetooth
What can you do to Switch Quickly to another App?! (As Fast As Possible)
✔️ Floating Shortcuts Solution (You Only need One Click to Switch Apps…)
1️⃣ Click on Floating Shortcuts to Open other Apps Immediately 🆒 😎
❌ Others Solutions
1️⃣ You should Leave Current app,
2️⃣ (Open a Toolbar/Open AppsDrawer/Open a Folder/Swipe Between Pages/Draw a Gesture),
3️⃣ Find the App &
4️⃣ Finally Click on the App to Open it… (It takes 4 actions. besides You Have to Remember Position or Specific Gesture & It limits you to a box) 💤 🙄
OK Google! Open Floating Shortcuts
Say this command to Recovery all Floating Shortcuts & Folders
(Turn On Intelligent Services in App Preferences)
🔵 Floating Folders
🔵 Floating Widgets 🔳 🔲 :
▫️ Open Floating Widgets Directly from Home Screen Shortcuts Whenever you Need them.
▫️ Click on ✔ To Create Floating Widgets
▫️ Press & Hold on ✔ to See More Options
🔵 Sticky Edge: Open Notification Bar & Select Move to Edge (Left/Right) to Move Floating Shortcuts/Folders to Edge
🔵 Floating Notification 🔘 :
▫️ Click on Notification Dot to See Contents
▫️ Press & Hold on Notification Dot to Expand Notification Panel
▫️ Swipe Left/Right to Remove Notifications
▫️ Turn On Floating Notifications in Preferences
🔵 Popup AppShortcuts (Android 7.1.+)
▫️ Recover Floating Shortcuts/Folders
🔵 Popup Menu Delay
▫️ Choose Delay in Millisecond when Press & Hold on Floating Shortcuts to See the Popup Menu
🔵 Split It: Open Apps in Multi-Window Simultaneously (Android 7.+)
🔵 Float It: Open All Apps in Floating View (Android 7.+)
🔵 Lite Preferences ⚡: Set Preferences to Minimum for Better Performance
🔵 Floating Shapes: Droplet – Circle – Square – Squircle
🔵 Theme of Icons: Select Package of Icons Theme
🔵 Floating Splash: Waiting Screen for Opening Apps
🔵 App Theme Color: Light/Dark Color of Wallpaper
🔵 Transparent Theme: Light/Dark/Dynamic
🔵 Blurry Theme
🔵 Shortcuts Size
🔵 Shortcuts Transparency
Tip: Press & Hold on Floating Widgets/Folders/Shortcuts Buttons at Bottom to See Recovery Options
Tip: To Remove/Pin Floating Shortcuts/Folders Press & Hold to see Options
* Your Smartphone Wallpaper reflects your Moods & I Respect it.
* Shortcuts App Theme Colors will Change to What you are in mood for… 😉
* #FloatIt on your Wrist
* Create Floating Shortcuts of Apps on Android Wear Smart Watches
* ℹ️ Accessibility Service Permission Notice
* This App Uses Accessibility Services…
* To Create Multi-Window & Open Apps in Split Screen Simultaneously.
* Floating Shortcuts | Facebook 👍
* ⚠️ Please, Do Not Use Pirated Websites 🏴☠️ to Download Android App .APK File.
* Please, Don’t forget to Rate & Share ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
* Also, contact me to Ask a Question or Suggest an Idea 🤔
* Always, Appreciate your Feedbacks 🙂 👍